Living with Niemann-Pick disease creates an emotional burden that may be difficult to bear. NNPDF’s Family Services Program anticipates and responds to the needs of all individuals dealing with Niemann-Pick disease. Our goal is to reduce the burden of Niemann-Pick disease on affected individuals and families.
- Emotional support to individuals and families dealing with all types of Niemann-Pick disease.
- Assistance through a crisis.
- Information and ideas about issues such as doctors, clinics, insurance companies and other health and human service programs;
- Practical suggestions about day-to-day care.
NNPDF's Family Support Services
- NNPDF e-Newsletter NNPDF newsletters are sent to anyone interested in or affected by Niemann-Pick disease.
- Annual NNPDF Family Support & Medical Conference The annual NNPDF Family Support and Medical Conference brings together families, scientists, and medical professionals to share information and provide support. Conferences have been held every year since 1992.
- NNPDF Facebook Pages NNPDF managers various Facebook pages to help families connect and share important community information.
- NNPDF Web Site nnpdf.org provides up-to-date current information on Niemann-Pick research, families resources, fundraising events, opportunities, and much more.