Niemann-Pick Awareness Month
October is Niemann-Pick Awareness Month!
October is Niemann-Pick Awareness Month! Support One Another and Support Your Community by raising awareness and educating others about Niemann-Pick Disease in your community. Events will be hosted throughout the month – details will be shared when they become available. With your help in spreading awareness, we will make a difference for families at all stages of the Niemann-Pick journey and help us deliver hope!
In the month of October, get involved!
- Coffee & Catching Up – Tuesdays at 11:00am EST
- A fun and informative evening for the entire family:
Community Update Webinar Series: Cyclo Therapeutics & A Spooky Halloween Music and Comedy Concert for Kids hosted by Cyclo Therapeutics
Thursday, October 14, 2021
Kids event starting at 7:00pm EST – Join Here Zoom Meeting ID: 875 0450 1568
Webinar starting at 7:05pm EST – Webinar Registration
- Community Connections
Thursday, October 28th at 1:00pm EST
- AllStripes NPC Siblings Study Webinar
Thursday, October 28, 2021 at 7:30pm EST
- USE the Niemann-Pick Awareness Month Facebook profile frame:
- Click the camera on your Facebook profile picture.
- Select the “Add Frame” option.
- Type NNPDF in the “Choose a Frame” search window.
- Select the “NNPDF Niemann-Pick Awareness Month” frame.
- SHARE Niemann-Pick awareness posts and videos on your social networks.
- SUPPORT NNPDF important advocacy, family services, and research programs through donations.
- SHOP AmazonSmile, designating National Niemann-Pick Disease Foundation as your favorite charity.
- HOST a NNPDF Facebook fundraiser! It’s easy – get started here!
- SHARE our NNPDF Awareness Video!
- THANK your Niemann-Pick health care workers! Let us know who they are and NNPDF will send them a special Thank You card.
- DOWNLOAD, print, and share our NNPDF information page with family and friends.
Supporting One Another. Supporting Our Community.
Families Need Help
Support families affected by Niemann-Pick today. Even a small amount helps.