Family Support Services
Living with Niemann-Pick Disease creates an emotional burden that may be difficult to bear. NNPDF’s Family Services Program anticipates and responds to the needs of all individuals dealing with Niemann-Pick Disease. Our goal is to reduce the burden of Niemann-Pick Disease on affected individuals and families.
Our Programs Provide:
- Emotional support to individuals and families dealing with all types of Niemann-Pick Disease.
- Assistance through a crisis.
- Information and ideas about issues such as doctors, clinics, insurance companies and other health and human service programs;
- Practical suggestions about day-to-day care.
NNPDF’s Family Support Services Include:
- The NNPDF e-Newsletter The NNPDF e-Newsletter is sent to anyone interested in or affected by Niemann-Pick Disease.
- The Annual NNPDF Family Support & Medical Conference The annual NNPDF Family Support and Medical Conference brings together families, scientists, and medical professionals to share information and provide support. Conferences have been held every year since 1992.
- NNPDF Support Packets Support packets provide information about the disease and support resources for NPD families. Request Support Packets via email.
- NNPDF Facebook Pages The NNPDF Central Office monitors various Facebook pages to help families connect and share information.
- NNPDF Web Site The Web site contains current information on the Foundation, NPD research, fund raising events and opportunities, and many other issues.
- Niemann-Pick Disease Resource Contact Information
- Niemann-Pick Disease Family Resources
- NNPDF Membership Information
- NNPDF Family Conferences