October Awareness Month ~ Day 12 ~ Research Spotlight!
~ October 12th, 2013 ~
Research Spotlight: New NNPDF Research Updates
Dear Friends and Family,
On the 12th day of our October NPD Awareness Month event, we shine the spotlight on the research news and research updates from the NNPDF & CC-NNPDF sponsored Post-Doc Fellowships.
The research funded by the NNPDF is made possible in great part due to the efforts of our member families and their extended support networks via local community-sponsored events, and to the support of the Canadian Chapter of the National Niemann-Pick Disease Foundation (CCNNPDF).
The NNPDF is truly grateful for this support!
Our most recently funded Fellows & Research Grants are:
- Dr. Charles Vite – University of Pennsylvania (Grant)
- Dr. Deepti Gadi – Weill College of Cornell University (Fellowship)
- Dr. Stephanie M. Cologna – National Institute of Health (Fellowship)
- Dr. Lluis Samaranch – University of California (Fellowship)
- Dr. Andrew Munkacsi – Victoria University, New Zealand (Fellowship)
- Dr. Dorthea Maetzel – Whitehead Institute/Cambridge (Fellowship)
To view their current research, labs and biographies:
Every day in the month of October we will be sharing fundraising ideas and highlight special events to keep the momentum going. The NNPDF is here to help and support you in these events ~ see all that the NNPDF has availabile to assist you here. So keep an eye on this web site and the Facebook Awareness Event page for the latest updates.
Remember that any events you are hosting for October can be sent to the NNPDF Central Office to be shared with the NPD Community. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check back tomorrow for more October NNPDF Updates!