Shop and Support the NNPDF
Shop and Support the NNPDF
If you enjoy shopping online, you can do so AND support the NNPDF! How? Simply click the links below for information and for registration. Remember to choose the National Niemann-Pick Disease Foundation as your supporting cause. With every purchase these supporters donate a portion of your purchase to the NNPDF. You shop… They give. Don’t forget to share these links with your friends!
Apparel, Promotional Merchandise, and Fundraising Items
Having an upcoming fundraiser or need NNPDF gear for friends, family or yourself? Check out our NNPDF Store where you’ll find NNPDF merchandise that makes great gifts! You will also find promotional and fundraising items to help raise awareness for Niemann-Pick Disease.
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support the NNPDF every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com after registering, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to the NNPDF!
Registering is easy!
- Visit: smile.amazon.com and sign in under your current amazon account, or register if you are a first time user. It may ask you if you want to support the NNPDF in a pop up, click yes to continue.
- You’ll notice when it returns you to the Amazon Smile home page the top left corner now says “Supporting: National Niemann-Pick Disease Foundation“. This is how you’ll know it registered correctly.
- Make sure you always go to smile.amazon.com so your account registers the donation upon checkout. Bookmarking the address can help as a reminder to! If you use the standard www.amazon.com link, purchases made WILL NOT register to benefit the NNPDF.
You may wonder how you’ll know if an item qualifies for a donation to the NNPDF, as there are some restrictions when a donation WILL NOT be made to the NNPDF (ie: Gift Cards ~ please NOTE ~ iGIVE DOES send a donation percentage to the NNPDF when gift cards are purchased) follow these simple tips:
- While on a product’s page, you’ll be looking for the text below, which is usually placed under the area where it says if the product is in stock or not:
That’s it! Upon checkout you will have provided funds to the NNPDF without doing anything more than shopping! It’s the gift that keeps on giving!
Also Available Through AmazonSmile:
- You can also search for and purchase books from Amazon. If you find books or other items that are particularly helpful, please let us know so we can make them available to other families.
- NPD Parent authored books available via Amazon.com:
– Warrior Baby by Shannon Laffoon ~ *does not qualify for AmazonSmile
- The Foundation is also an associate of Amazon.com and receives a percentage of sales made through the Amazon.com links. Clicking the banner to the right will take you to the regular amazon.com page and does not count towards AmazonSmile. It benefits the foundation by providing a banner ad on our website, which, with each click, generates funds that come to the NNPDF.
Looking for the perfect gift that doubles for NPD awareness? Becky McGuire, former NNPDF Board Member and Cousin of Kelly Thompson (NPC), is offering NPD Awareness jewelry through Bravelets!
Bravelets bracelets are made to help you be brave during tough times. Wear it proudly for yourself or for a loved one!
- The women’s bracelet is made of 316L stainless steel and genuine leather.
- The men’s bracelet features dark brown bolo leather and smooth colored leather and the adjustable bracelet is made of braided cord and stainless steel.
Becky McGuire recently added more options to the NNPDF Bravelet catalog! Different variants on the Bravelet are now available! As with the original Bravelet, for every piece of jewelry purchased, $10 will be donated to fight Niemann-Pick Disease!
Proceeds benefit the National Niemann-Pick Disease Foundation
Giving Assistant is a free, easy, and reliable way to help National Niemann-Pick Disease Foundation go even further. When you shop online at 2,500+ popular online retailers using Giving Assistant, you earn cash back. Then, you get to decide how much of that cash back you’d like to donate to National Niemann-Pick Disease Foundation. You’ll even find great deals like exclusive Ulta coupons, as well as savings at stores like Sears (7%) and Kmart (6%). Shop. Earn. Change the world!
We search online every single day without a second thought, but what if we told you that each one of your searches could produce funds to benefit the NNPDF? Affiliated with Goodshop, is Goodsearch, an online search engine that sends $.01 to the NNPDF for every linked search you utilize! It’s simple:
- Register and choose the National Niemann-Pick Disease Foundation as your supported foundation.
- Once signed in, start using their search engine every day as you normally would any search engine. Make goodsearch.org your home page if it helps remind you!
- For every search you click a link from the results page, Goodsearch gives $.01 to the foundation, which adds up fast!
- It even keeps track so you can see how much YOU have earned on our behalf!
It’s something so simple that can mean the world to our Families. Will you help us Search for a Cure?
If you already use GoodSearch to support the National Niemann-Pick Disease Foundation, why not use GoodShop as well? By registering with GoodShop a portion of goods purchased through them will be donated to the NNPDF! Not only stores, but travel and hotel web sites! Popular sites include:
This holiday season between travel and gift shopping, Goodshop makes it effortless to donate to a good cause!
Pretty in Periwinkle
Nail Wraps for Niemann-Pick Disease
Show your support in the fight against Niemann-Pick Disease with these custom Jamberry nail wraps. 30% of all sales will be donated to the National Niemann-Pick Disease Foundation for family support services. Available year round!