October Awareness Month
October Niemann-Pick Disease Awareness Month
October is Global Niemann-Pick Disease Awareness Month! This is a great opportunity USE YOUR VOICE to raise awareness and educate others about Niemann-Pick Disease in your community.
Remember – awareness drives donations, donations support Family Services which are vital to our community at all stages of their Niemann-Pick journey.
Here are 4 ways to get involved:
1. The NNPDF will be offering personalized Facebook profiles pictures to help you spread awareness to your friends and families throughout the month of October. Please send all Facebook profile requests to Jill at email@example.com.
In your request please be sure to include:
- Your loved ones photo
- Your loved ones first name (as you would like it to appear)
- NPC or ASMD
- In honor of or In memory of
2. Do you want to be featured on a Quick Facts post on social media? If so, please let us know and we may use your photo (or your loved ones photo) on one of our daily Niemann-Pick Disease Quick Fact posts during the month of October.
3. October 12th is the NNPDF Giving Day social campaign!! By sharing NNPDF’s social media posts you will not only be raising much needed awareness of Niemann-Pick Disease, but will also help to support the programs the NNPDF has been working diligently to create to support our NPD families.
4. We encourage you to educate your local and state-wide communities on Niemann-Pick Disease by obtaining a Proclamation in your state.
5. Join us October 19th for our first ever GLOBAL Niemann-Pick Awareness Day! On this day we join together with our INPDA members from across the globe in a collaborative effort in raising awareness of Niemann-Pick Disease. The INPDA will be sharing posts and videos on the INPDA Facebook page, Twitter and Instagram that you can then share with your own social media community. Together we will spread the word and #USEYOURVOICE.