NNPDF Membership & Family Support Services
The NNPDF provides services to all individuals affected by Niemann-Pick Disease. We ask and hope that families and extended families/friends will help the Foundation through personal contributions and fundraising contributions to assist with administrative costs and research funds to find a cure.
To become a member click on a membership registration option below. This is a simple way to become a member of the NNPDF. Membership is open to families affected by Niemann-Pick Disease, extended family, friends, and community supporters.
.Complete registration form online.
Mail completed membership form to:
NNPDF | P.O. Box 49 | Fort Atkinson, WI 53538-0049
Family Support Services
Living with Niemann-Pick Disease creates an emotional burden that may be difficult to bear. NNPDF’s Family Services Program anticipates and responds to the needs of all individuals dealing with Niemann-Pick disease. Our goal is to reduce the burden of Niemann-Pick Disease on affected individuals and families.
Our programs provide:
- Emotional support to individuals and families dealing with all types of Niemann-Pick Disease;
- Assistance through a crisis;
- Information and ideas about issues such as doctors, clinics, insurance companies and other health and human service programs;
- Practical suggestions about day-to-day care.
NNPDF’s Family Support Services Include:
- The NNPDF Newsletter and Family Supplement — The NNPDF Newsletter is sent to anyone interested in or affected by Niemann-Pick Disease. The Family Supplement is sent to NPD families, and extended families who specifically request it.
- The NNPDF Annual Family Conference — The annual NNPDF Family Support and Medical Conference brings together families, scientists, and medical professionals to share information and provide support. Conferences have been held every year since 1992.
- NNPDF Support Packets — Support packets provide information about the disease and support resources for NPD families. Request Support Packets via email.
- NNPDF Facebook Pages — The NNPDF Central Office monitors various Facebook pages to help families connect and share information.
- NNPDF Web Site — The Web site contains current information on the Foundation, NPD research, fund raising events and opportunities, and many other issues.
- Online Store —Books, toys, and adaptive aids that may be helpful are featured from a variety of sources. Niemann-Pick awareness items are also available.