Every fundraiser, whether small or large, helps move us closer to treatments and a cure for NPD. Please consider what you, with the help of your family and friends, might be able to do to help advance our Quest for a Cure! We thank you for your support!
NNPDF receives financial support for its family services and research programs from individuals, families, and organizations that conduct fundraisers on behalf of the foundation. We are very grateful for this support. We encourage families to develop and conduct fundraising initiatives on behalf of NNPDF and we provide comprehensive guidance to help you get started.
Here are some of the support options the NNPDF has available for those wanting to fund raise on behalf of the NNPDF.
- Fundraising Services Plan – The NNPDF Fundraising Services Plan outlines how the foundation and our Central Office staff are able to support you further in your efforts.
- Events Page – The NNPDF can publish your flier and event information across the NNPDF and CCNNPDF websites to help get exposure within the community.
- NPD Awareness Items – So many items available for your fundraising projects to help raise awareness and funds. These include Wristbands, T-Shirts, Jewelry and educational materials.
- Sample of a Press Release – This can be customized and used to publicize your upcoming event. If you need assistance writing a press release for a fundraising or awareness event, please complete this press release information form and return it to the NNPDF Central Office.
- Guide to Getting Media Coverage – Use this guide for more help publicizing your event, including advice on writing press releases, letters to the editor, producing public service announcements, requesting proclamations, etc.
If you are planning an event, please contact the NNPDF Central Offices and let us know how we can help raise awareness of the fundraiser across our web and social media sites.