Great fundraising items
or thank you gifts for volunteers!
Have an upcoming fundraiser? Need NNPDF related gear for friends, family or yourself? Visit the Awareness Items page to browse available Persevere and NNPDF specific items!
NNPDF Awareness Items:
Shop online to Benefit the
National Niemann-Pick Disease Foundation!
If you enjoy shopping online, now you can do so to support the NNPDF!
How? Simply click the link below and sign up for iGive. This free service will let you browse thousands of well known stores that will donate a percentage of your purchase directly to the NNPDF! Or you can use the iGive button in your browser to automatically notify you if the online store you’re browsing is part of iGive.
Retailers listed include:
Prefer to give gift cards? Many stores at iGive allow you to purchase gift cards online with a percentage of the proceeds coming to the NNPDF! For example: Kohls, Gamestop, Lowe’s, Forever 21 & Cabela’s just to name a few! Just choose to sortby Gift Cards once you’re signed up and browsing stores.
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support the NNPDF every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com after registering, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to the NNPDF!
Registering is easy!
- Visit: smile.amazon.com and sign in under your current amazon account, or register if you are a first time user. It may ask you if you want to support the NNPDF in a pop up, click yes to continue.
- You’ll notice when it returns you to the Amazon Smile home page the top left corner now says “Supporting: National Niemann-Pick Disease Foundation“. This is how you’ll know it registered correctly.
- Make sure you always go to smile.amazon.com so your account registers the donation upon checkout. Bookmarking the address can help as a reminder to! If you use the standard www.amazon.com link, purchases made WILL NOT register to benefit the NNPDF.
You may wonder how you’ll know if an item qualifies for a donation to the NNPDF, as there are some restrictions when a donation WILL NOT be made to the NNPDF (ie: Gift Cards ~ please NOTE ~ iGIVE DOES send a donation percentage to the NNPDF when gift cards are purchased) follow these simple tips:
- While on a product’s page, you’ll be looking for the text below, which is usually placed under the area where it says if the product is in stock or not:
That’s it! Upon checkout you will have provided funds to the NNPDF without doing anything more than shopping! It’s the gift that keeps on giving!
Also Available Through AmazonSmile:
- You can also search for and purchase books from Amazon by visiting the NNPDF Book Store.
- If you find books or other items that are particularly helpful, please let us know so we can make them available to other families.
- NPD Parent authored books available via Amazon.com:
– Warrior Baby by Shannon Laffoon ~ *does not qualify for AmazonSmile
- The Foundation is also an associate of Amazon.com and receives a percentage of sales made through the Amazon.com links. Clicking the banner to the right will take you to the regular amazon.com page and does not count towards AmazonSmile. It benefits the foundation by providing a banner ad on our website, which, with each click, generates funds that come to the NNPDF.
If you already use GoodSearch to support the National Niemann-Pick Disease Foundation, why not use GoodShop as well? By registering with GoodShop a portion of goods purchased through them will be donated to the NNPDF! Not only stores, but travel and hotel web sites! Popular sites include:
This holiday season between travel and gift shopping, Goodshop makes it effortless to donate to a good cause!
We search online every single day without a second thought, but what if we told you that each one of your searches could produce funds to benefit the NNPDF? Affiliated with Goodshop, is Goodsearch, an online search engine that sends $.01 to the NNPDF for every linked search you utilize! It’s simple:
- Register and choose the National Niemann-Pick Disease Foundation as your supported foundation.
- Once signed in, start using their search engine every day as you normally would any search engine. Make www.goodsearch.com your home page if it helps remind you!
- For every search you click a link from the results page, Goodsearch gives $.01 to the foundation, which adds up fast!
- It even keeps track so you can see how much YOU have earned on our behalf!
It’s something so simple that can mean the world to our Families. Will you help us Search for a Cure?
zClick Link to View All NNPDF Awareness Items
NNPDF AWARENESS ITEMSx